What am I listening to?

VH1 has made a difference, now I actually look for songs to play on my computer again, after a long while away from all new music.

Here's what I listened to today:

  • 21 guns - Green Day
  • Right round - flo rida
  • Empire state of mind - jay z with alicia keys
  • Use somebody - kings of leon
  • Somewhere out there - our lady peace
  • Black Black heart - david usher
  • Girl all the bad guys want - bowling for soup.
  • Wise up - aimee mann.  
  • Until the day I die - forgot the name of the band
To be fair, only the first 4 are fairly new and I first heard them on VH1, others are pretty old but still good to hear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass Soundtrack Unequivocally Kicks Ass

Nex 5 with firmware 4

The Fall – A Movie Everyone Should See (but hardly anyone has)