What am I listening to?

Buddy holly - weezer
Man on the moon - REM
Tempest - Lisa Gerrard
Omen - The Prodigy
Meet Virginia - Train
Life - Our Lady Peace

Pretty eclectic mix there.  Buddy holly is the only song of weezer that I know and it along with its great video is a classic.  Man on the moon, reminds me of how good REM was and makes me wonder where they are now.
The Insider was a great movie indeed and "tempest" was as appropriate as it is memorable.

Thanks to "kick ass", I heard the simply amazing Omen, which had me googling "kick ass fight scene music" like mad.  This is one of those all time classics and really I thought Prodigy were long gone but this shows they still have it.  One of their very best.  And used to perfection in the movie, this song literally kicks ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kick Ass Soundtrack Unequivocally Kicks Ass

Nex 5 with firmware 4